Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can You Wear A Hat Driver's License Ohio

What will?


Ma non troppo


Occasionally, the world smiles.

You, too, a poet, but pretend
make each verse a defeat,
and only look at the life
reason to talk about your tragedy.



ELVIRA CASTRO


Morning two years ago, she whispers in his ear
my mother, very softly:

the smell of my grandmother still
permeates my mind when I think
that all that I am come to nothing.



JOSÉ MARTÍNEZ


I know it sounds childish, but I like
look in the mirror and see their marks

this time I used the words
I usually use other verses.
I do not know how to name such a distance.



TWO

're split in two under his belly,
but do not feel anything like
to happiness. Still do not know where you
seek your redemption.



(poems extracted from behind the door walled , Francisco José Martínez Morán, professor of literary workshops at the University of Alcalá)

0 comments:

Post a Comment