Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Princess Centerpieces

March 10 in San Miguel! It is a fluffy beige with dark gray coat! Wanted to family adopt a new you! Alaskan Malamute dog

DOG FOUND the March 10, 2011 between the disoriented walking Av Lima and Sucre in San Miguel Jr. I saw him at night and gave me grief, I began to ask the guards or people out there but nobody knew if he gave me reason, so I decided to take him home, he looks healthy and not skinny I was just dirty and gave him a bath with dog shampoo (I have dogs in my house) is very good and playful, must be 1 or 2 years, I think race is like crossing schnauzer or some type of terrier, but I'm not sure if they know anything or anyone who wants to adopt is to contact me:

My name is Jurgen Bastian and I live in San Miguel by the school santa Cel

ana

Tlfno 992-947-040.

264-8805 E-mail: DARTHJURGEN@GMAIL.COM

thanks ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment