Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mixing Galkyd Lite With Linseed Oil

NOW IN HOUSE! Jack black mongrel dog with beige feet has LOST! His family are looking for! Blondie

My

puppy named Jack went out of my house, I'm not sure what time because I was not but my sister saw him before leaving at about 5:00 pm on Saturday March 19, today is Sunday 20 are almost 3:00 am and still can not find it please help me to spread my email with your contacts.
is ironic but I take, almost 3 years ago, I found it on the street hit, bitten, with infection in the ears and eyes as recoji and now I have lost



Features:
  • medium breed male, crossed
  • Colo black with brown legs and brown cejitas
  • Age: approx 9aƱos
  • Name: JACK
  • is mancito with people, but with otors not bite dogs, gets lost when you hear them barking and immediately starts attacking attitude
  • It has hip dysplasia so walk slowly and sometimes loses his balance and when you see it your eyes has an infection brands, gives the impression that not look good, but if you see
  • The attached photo is a little hair, I cut it in the summer, unfortunately the haircut he had his collar too big and not what I had when I was lost, naked and without collar
    was lost in san borja John XXIII in the urbanization cdra 26, av alt. Angamos this

Any novevdad please call 997523313 or Nextel 129 * 8690 ASK FOR GIOVANNA
g_ramayoni@hotmail.com


I'm giving very good reward for me indicate his whereabouts

0 comments:

Post a Comment