Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Piano Sheets Fireflies Ron Pope

white kitten has been lost in San Borja! His family are looking for! Boxer

Please help me to get my cat, my baby is 3 years old, is white with orange tail. We live in San Borja in the block 1 Eduardo Lizarzaburu, back Bayletti Cdra July 8 and 33 also parallel to J. Prado Este. He did not leave the house, overlooking the garden just outside the street, but never absent for more than half an hour. 03/19/1911 Saturday morning was not at home.
He's very cocky, just eat your cat food (Whiskas or Friskies). Has never left home. Please spread the word. They attached some photos.

I can call 6893391. Please let me thank you spread it to see if they help me recover.

Thanks a lot.

Sonia
szavalaloyola@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment