Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Have Smelly Foamy Urine

FOUND Pitbull looking for a new family or take it! Doggy

MALE PITBULL DOG \u200b\u200bABOUT YEAR AND A HALF WAS FOUND ON SATURDAY MARCH 12TH AVENUE BETWEEN PRECURSORS WITH INSURGENTS IN SAN MIGUEL.
HAD NO CHAIN \u200b\u200bNECKLACE OR TAKE THE VERY Ears LARGAS.ES Mansito AND COMPLIANT AND IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
SO IT SEEMS THAT HE HAS LOST AND FOUND SOON IS VERY IMPORTANT TO OWNERS, IS IN A HOUSING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND ONLY DOG I was charged 10 soles a day and have only
DONATED MONEY FOR 5 DAYS .... I beg you keeps me going defray the costs of BOARD (ANY HELP WILL BE WELL RECEIVED) AT LEAST THERE WOULD HAVE IT FOR 15 DAYS IF YOUR FAMILY APPEARS THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU HAVE SUPER SERVANT WELL, OTHERWISE IT WILL BE DONE IN MAKING A RESPONSIBLE FAMILY ECONOMIC CONDITIONS HAVE TO KEEP A BIG DOG AND PLAY SPACE TO TELL YOU HAPPY ...
SERIOUSLY, THAT IS A NOBLE AND LOVING DOG SUPER I fed into my hand, I took the legs back and forth and reacts very well and quietly, DOES YOUR NEEDS IN THE HOUSE, also played a very responsible and careful with MY nephew, 5.7 and 12 years and also due when ordered to YOU \u200b\u200bWAIT IN A PUPPY IS ... that anyone would want.

CONTACT IF YOU ACKNOWLEDGE MAYRA
mayli230@hotmail.com LIU
986068893 (LIGHT)

0 comments:

Post a Comment