Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Cannot Get The Dv-21oo Says Card Is Locked




I have to take This custom

to stay still
in the middle of the street
when I see
even with the cold in your saliva from my lips
even with the rain in your hair on my
fingers watching you walk away
to unsubscribe.

I have to stop thinking that I usually
gradually prepared me
against this time last
approaching.

I know that when you go,
and walk away becoming
smaller in the distance
and do not return the gaze
and the crossing of a city bus line 7,
or corner of a block of flats
any construction that no longer exists,
or a recycling bin
(hopefully love was plastic),
swallow your bitter walk
be forever
always say that this painful ritual
almost works. So.

I have to stop
hurt me in case sometime
to let me stop you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment