Friday, February 18, 2011

Niko Robine Et Nami X

Salemtador MIR, 1 poem

Partial Sea

sea could not speak

friend if I tell you that small I dreamed of having
X-ray eyes to see them
girls panties.
could not write the poem you asked
without adding that I was born far from the sea
next to an ocean of wheat
and now swim as I can

for discolored roofs.
Or an afternoon on a beach in Africa
sea
told me that if I stayed
still at work partner and the destination
happiness reach as never
requested.

could not name the sea without being cold or
confess that of all natural giant
is the only one who never sang a
nana suicide.
do not know what I can tell the sea

friend as not every night I swim in it naked

I recall that the important thing is not
dead or alive
but to learn the pulse
outside the course of rivers
and for a moment at least

feel part of the blood of the planet.


(poem by Carlos Salem, extracted from If God asks me for a bloody mary publisher Casimiro already said Parker )

0 comments:

Post a Comment