Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Knights Templar At Normanton



Today I missed Korallen. Room 32 does not belong to me anymore. And yet, I write this from the room 32. Indeed, thanks to a clever strategy, I managed to sneak in the fourth, and perhaps get keep him without pay or a crown, until I got the final EIRP next Monday. The strategy involves a key found in a kitchen, a large envelope, a certain sleight of hand at a critical time, and a small loophole in the rules of the residence ... I have more time I will tell you.
Now I have no time because at 11 I expect my second shift at the festival (by the way the music starts tomorrow.) I do not know how I will be the thing, but I think people are phased out a lot. Yesterday afternoon I saw some kids in a kitchen Korallen they were using a fire extinguisher and a bucket of water to try to cool beer quickly and effectively. I must say that yesterday I spent the whole morning packing and cleaning, and now my room is super broke.
Well, I'm going. Greetings to Irene and Dew, the only coraleƱas who embarked on the adventure of living a few months in Copenhagen and at this point enjoy the stifling heat of Andalusia. Hopefully I can dedicate a post someday, but now I'm totally absorbed by my work and endless firefighter and sweaty football games. Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment