Sunday, July 5, 2009

How Much Is Topsy Turvy Cake Cost



dawned my last day in Denmark, who is also the last day of the Roskilde Festival, and the gods have wanted it to be satanic cloudy, cold and rainy. Over the days, the festival is changing: increasingly smells worse, more and more crap on the streets, and there are more people. However, there are fewer drunk people at first, I guess because they want to see music. Speaking of music, the sound of the Orange Stage is so powerful that you could hear yesterday Korallen, five miles away.

things first. Before yesterday I went with a bike and see some music. I saw a little oasis in the Orange Stage, which was packed with people. Then I went to see Röyksopp, a group of Norwegian electronic music quite rare and dyes after death. When I was thinking of going back to Trekroner, I saw, among all the banners waving, the flag of Cadiz. I went and chatted a while with a colleague, a Cadiz funny to me that if I ever said I was alone but did not find the flag on the horizon, and you have company. Comforted, I returned to Trekroner. The roads leading to the festival are always crowded with people going to and from or sell cold drinks in makeshift stalls.
Yesterday evening I returned to the festival, and finally I could contact Fer, we had a vueltecilla and saw a concert together. First we walk a little among the tents, seeing a variety of music. For if you interested in names, I saw pieces of Gogol Bordello, Klovn i Kamp, Amadou & Mariam, Tony Allen, none of whom knew nothing, know nothing. I only saw two concerts
integers. Slipknot (knot), a hard rock band, whose musicians took the stage with grotesque masks and just say bad words. More than a concert that was a show, with an overwhelming sound, drummer spinning in the air, one giving with a baseball bat to a container, and huge flames coming out of the stage.

We

an intermediate to eat a sandwich and watch the camp where he stayed Fer. I visited my bike, which abandoned after a day and is covered by a layer of dust. Then we went to Arena Stage, where we witnessed a beautiful show of lights, lasers and deep and soothing sounds of Ray Fever group. Hypnotic
After this show, I returned to Trekroner. I woke up this morning expecting to feel the sun burning my skin, but it is cloudy. Damn, like rain on me Coldplay concert by someone.
is curious to go to the festival (which was not at all sure) has led to the end of my misadventures in Roskilde has come smoothly and unnoticed. Now, yes, this has reached final. I'm happy you're here with me. Here at the end of all things, Sam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment