Monday, July 6, 2009

Blank Pocket Envelopes

More music

I told you the last post would be controversial, that would uncover scandals and unveil secrets ... Well, it was just a marketing strategy to keep you hooked. The latter post is fucking dull mushy.
First, practical things: I like writing the blog, but I will not follow it would be very stupid to write in "Lost in Roskilde" I woke up and went to buy bread at Bread and Sweets Carmen Tang. However, I warn you now, there may be days to re-upload any post, for example, dates relating ("... two years ago today I arrived in Roskilde, due to which I am now in the asylum .. . '), and issues arising; For example, if I married a erasmus in the future and decided to celebrate my wedding at Korallen, reserving all rooms for my friends, as the chronicle of those days wrote in the blog, sweet plan. I take this paragraph meta-bloguil to thank the commentators, tireless, word for word, you examined each post in order to make your contribution, sometimes arrogant, sometimes lighthearted, but always welcome.
Despite the language of high prices, harsh weather, nights or extremely long or extremely short, Denmark was an excellent choice. Roskilde choosing not to would not have met the people I've known that is most important. Much of the experience is based on Korallen Roskildiana this damn residence where I live, and would not know whether to recommend strongly or just the opposite. It is expensive, dirty, with a janitor Saborio, unpainted walls and a band of drug dealers living in it. However, all carried the same: people. I do not know if you keep in touch with them, but, hey, the experience is there. Maybe in another place he had never known the sweetness of Marianne, the extreme pessimism or grammatical correctness Pasquale de Fer. I can only be happy to be in Roskilde, and musta found here.
Well, that, that I run out of gravy. There have been ten months Erasmus, but ten months of my life, with its good and its bad moments, your days and days extrardinarios unremarkable. The return to Spain did not take me as a bad thing, continue taking good and bad times, days and special days bland. Of course, the experience has left me tocadillo Denmark for a while. After ten months lost in Roskilde, back to Tahivilla. And I'll lost. Pd

The Coldplay concert finally did not rain anything about Lagrimillas case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment