Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sternocleidomastoidear

The restoration of Korallen

I'm pissed off a little. The reason is that the other day, being in full in June as we are, I had to go outside with reefer. Also, I have a sore throat, several of my friends are cold, and I have the shoes near the radiator because yesterday I was penetrated by rain.

Another reason for this animosity is that for a few weeks here and never closed the night falls, the sky is always in a blue glow, something uncomfortable for photosensitive people as children of the Others "and me. Anyway, if this is better than perpetual darkness that I lived for several months.
A final reason to increase my fledgling mosqueo I have no answer to my request to work at the festival. The Roskilde Festival is very billet, and me, while I dislike crowds and rock music, I like to work to meet the ambientillo. And I answered the unfortunate. I must say that the answer depends to some extent, my date back to Spain, being as much on July 7 San Fermin. Korallen
These weeks have been a number of events, most of them related to the layoffs of the people. Yesterday I was talking to Hugo that he and I thought that the departure would be something like a macro brutally sad and the next day every one to his house and god to all, but is still different: step, little by little, like a slow and painful bleeding. Each week we will one. Is organizing a dinner, he makes a gift, you cry a little (although the theme of pathos we've improved a lot since the first quarter, and now we walk with fewer mistakes) and fired / a in question abandon you. And not only that, but there are people taking advantage of these days to travel, so Korallen is really strange. Still, I have to say (!) That the few who are still good. Lapsing
These days are as follows: I wake up, do a little 3D, then go to the canteen, then I like a cake, then we're going to play football (where the teams Marianne and me against Pasquale and someone else, unless you play Fer, then I play with him and Marianne Pasquale, because Fer and Pasquale are so good they put together is a totnería), then I take a walk along the lake and see the swans subjugate the rest of the fauna, then I step through the rooms of my friends as (is in Korallen or other residences), then go do some 3D, have dinner, I'm talking and I go to bed cursing the light that enters through the window.
I want to clarify, before I quit, I have not forgotten about my readers or my family or my closest friends.
I'm going to shower and wash your hair to try to undo a few dreadlocks that time and chance have been forming in my head. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment