Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cost Of Iud Mirena In India



my participant number Roskilde Festival. Today we went to Roskilde Fer and I to take the bracelet, then we have aimed our bikes to the festival site to see what it was painted. Along the way, and especially from the train station, which he was a true pilgrimage of people of all CalaƱas, cargadndo with backpacks, tents, chairs, cars, stereos and industrial quantities of beer, towards the festival. What is there now is an impressive body of people occupying each square meter of land, drinking beer and urinating Frisbi playing everywhere, waiting for doors to open. The atmosphere is good and sweaty, and, as I said, full of quirky characters.
Gates open tomorrow at eight o'clock. Indeed, Fer and I still have no idea of \u200b\u200bwhat our job. From what little we know, we kind of public relations / security guards, and we know we'll have to put out fires (?). What a bad scene, male. They say that the Festival Roskilde is the fifth largest city in Denmark.
shifts divided by the internet this morning. I have played some ungodly hour (though thankfully not work when playing Coldplay, one of the three groups I know, a very small number considering that play 150). I start tomorrow at 23.00. I'll be putting out fires until seven o'clock on Monday. I hope this does not prevent me from blogging chronic small of my last days in Denmark, just in case I decided to write now the last post to hang, to be published on 5 or July 6. It will be a controversial post in which hundreds of secrets will be revealed and make controversial reviews ... a fascinating end to this unfortunate blog.
Well, besides all this, some things have gone. Mary, one of the most amazing Korallen, left two days ago (and I missed her farewell because of a sudden change of schedule). Another day I went to a restaurant to dine in Roskilde. On Wednesday, Sandra Kim, Fer, Marianne and I went to Tivoli, and we got in 20 of 25 attractions there, including "Vertigo", which is new and consists of a small plane that mount them can fly. The latter was the roller coaster, there were so few people that after the race, and as there was no waiting, gave us another little turn gift. Potaro wanted level: 85%.
Well, I leave. Wish me luck in my work as a security guard. Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment