Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cost Replace Bearings Washing Machine

33688 Invasion of the kitchen

You can tell summer has arrived. It has stopped raining and the temperature has risen to 12 degrees. Finally we take the jackets unbuttoned.
The other day my steps took me to the kitchen 1D, and there I met Mary surrounded by several ropes. Immediately, the clothing and appearance of these, I thought it was the Black Mamba in person. I was certainly confused, wondering what these criminals were brought goings-on in the kitchen 1D. Then I saw Vianney enter the door and I got it all: Vianney had returned from Lille, and had brought their friends.
I put on precedent. Vianney is a very nice French guy, a vegetarian, big boy, joker, always in shorts and cap, who lives in a squat in Lille. Roskilde wine to go with Naomi, his bride, and together they form a sweet and very funny picture. A month ago, Vianney had to return to France for fear of being expatriated. Once fixed legal status, he decided to return to his van, and brought his fellow squat.
For that, I found these five guys with their jackets, their eyes looking slightly grim and sinister, playing cards and smoking like chimneys, and I was understandably upset.
However, I must say that with the passage of time passing through Korallen has been more beneficial than oppressive. I was invited to dine with them, I was taught to play backgammon, and made efforts to speak in a combination imcomprensible francoinglesa often. The refrigerator and kitchen cupboards are now filled with fruit and other foods in perfect condition. A couple of days back to Lille, and before leaving the kitchen left as ordered and gold jets. Have made graffiti on the wall, but they forgive. From here, a salute to the French Cobra, wherever they are, playing backgammon or burning containers.
Night which were attended a fiestecilla in Roskilde. It was a sort of San Juan, in a garden made a splendid bonfire, and the neighborhood people sitting around, talking, listen to music, watching the fire until the sun rises. All very quiet, despite the petty quarrels with a friend of mine from the Blue Tower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment