Sunday, May 3, 2009

Red Spot On Nose That Won't Go Away



There are several residences
you can be: there one called Filosofparken, another that is the Rockwool Kollegiet (the Blue Tower), another that is the Trekroner Kollegiet, and the most evil of all, Korallen. I can not tell me about the other proque not know too much, but more objective data:
- Korallen is the most expensive of all.
- Korallen, unlike others, has a private bathroom in each room. In other homes must be shared with another person.
- Korallen have kitchens in each room, and communal kitchens. Other residences have communal kitchens, but are shared with fewer people than in Korallen. So, in my opinion, I think that cohabitation in Korallen is easier and with more people.
- is the residence Korallen catches farther from the train station and supermarket. This detail, in principle superfluous, is a serious setback when it arrives at six o'clock, to one degree below zero, after spending all night out in Copenhagen. Korallen is far away and think "God, I wish I lived in the Blue Tower."
- For spring and summer, have a lawn Korallen great for eating and sunbathing, and balconies for barbecues. The other homes have less open space.
actually feel a bit like how you stay home. There comes a point where the homes are very attuned each other, and no matter where you live, you can go to any party or any kitchen for coffee. On campus there is good atmosphere, with the exception of a drug gang (noooooo, just kidding) and carnivorous spiders. I asked for internal
from Spain, from 1 September at the International Bureau of RUC, which is where does the rest of the paperwork. They said an address in Roskilde in which ask for the key. Everything was very simple, though very painful because I broke the wheel of the suitcase and had to take her weight around Roskilde. There have been people who have come here without a residence, but within a few days just getting it, after going to the International Office in person.
do not know if this post will be resolved any doubts. I only tell you what I'm doing very well (the proof is the infrequency with which I write), everyone here is having very well, and that this country is very peaceful and beautiful. A greeting, and ask if you need more things, I am here pa answering.
Farewell, Miriam, have a nice name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment