Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Leep Biopsy And Pregnancy

tuenti The offensive insinuation exclusive Miriam

- LOS DOS PABLOS, ANA & ME, ONE OF THE 9 DAYS WERE HERE -
Interestingly
I've done at this time. This is what suggests the tuenti me to tell me to change my state, which has two hundred and fifty days being "I'm in Roskilde.
In recent days, for example, have taken two scares me to death. One was a large spider that I crossed an empty street on a cold night Korallen again. The other shock was the first Wednesday of May, being with my friends. It was raining and cold and wind. A mediamañana suddenly sounds a piercing sound and fierce. Afraid, I go outside. It's a sound so grave that appears to come from nowhere but the sky itself. Stops. Five minutes later, the siren (Because it sounded like a siren) resumes. As I run through the halls of Korallen, I am thinking something dodgy has happened in the world (which took off two hundred and fifty days) and the bellicose Denmark has gone to war with another country. I think sending a text message of farewell to my family, but the siren stops. Five minutes later
resumes, this time in a more profound and sinister. The parka should be ready to fly over our heads. I go to the Danish Kitchen. There are several quiet Danish television. These Danes are quiet even in wartime. I wonder what the hell happens to me and say that every year, the first Wednesday of May testa throughout the country the air-raid sirens to ensure its proper functioning.
Yes it works, dammit.

- YOUR CHILD AND / O / U / E BROTHER AND / O / U / E NEPHEW AND / O / U / E NIETO Y / O / U / E AMIGO Y / O / U / RICARDO E ENEMY playing harmonica -

More interesting things have happened. The next day we went to Hillerød, to see the castle and wander around. The fact is that without eating or drinking, we were stuck in a conciertillo offered by a septuagenarian choir, singing patriotic and religious themes with their angelic voices. The audience also consisted of a lot the seventies, with their blankets over their legs (it was on the terrace of a coffee) and pastries. And we there with our pints shaggy, that in our lives we will be an equal. They had a slip of paper with the lyrics of songs and we even dared to sing a paragraph unintelligible.

- ANA, PAUL AND PAUL IN THE BEACH OF ROSKILDE -

Another day we went to Tivoli. I bought the multi-ticket, or to get on whatever I wanted. Comprártelo is useful if you want to ride in more than three attractions, because each ride costs 60 crowns and multi-ultra-ticket costs 200. Using accounts approximately, we got two free-fall times, twice in the supercolumpio rotating once on the throne of Pacal (with consequences most dire reasons emetics), entered a home with funny tests in a very buggy Suavito to counter, and nine times in the roller coaster. It was a fun afternoon. Then we went to Christiania to buy sixteen chocolate chip cookies, that my friends liked them.
Tivoli next day my friends left, taking the plane just barely. My room has regained some order, but chaos and dirt are still the dominant norm. After several days of wind and rain, yesterday the sun shone again. Evening was Marianne's birthday and we celebrated with a meal he ate so much that he almost created a black hole in my stomach. I prepared a very rich strawberry milkshake, and I had the cunning to hold back for a drink in the room this morning I came from knob. The party ended at dawn, that is, at 3.30 am.

- Mariangela, PASQUALE, FER Y YO. EYE TO MY NEW SHIRT -

Well, I'm going to walk around the lake with Pasquale. Although maybe I should rethink this plan and devote myself to clean. The alfrombra oozes filth. I'll see what I do. Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment