Friday, January 21, 2011

Swelling Around Toe After Pedicure

Pecascortadas_1 gift

The MIR exam preparation and course of 6 ° have not been able to me.
With the blog ... be seen.
becomes at least, even after 10 days of legal abandonment and misinformed, and come back with something worthwhile.
already put his verses here smoldering.
Let's see now if you can with this.

} {MY LIPS

My lips
as docile
noisy red mowers
calling neigh

gasoline because
kiss cut grass is grass


grass grass smell smell

grass freshly cut.



} {MY LIPS

My body
hotbed of grass frost

to teach anatomy and botany

and my body
teaching
herb that contains no grass
wind steps
grass becomes sole
thousand empty shoes.



} {MY LIPS


your bed cold and stony
is the bed of a river: You
river river
you cry
wood under my arms
wood wood flora
who can not penetrate
you
river river overflows are
are river and
my lips on my lips lead.



(poems from counterpoetry, poets Antilogía reversed. If a woman breaks your the heart, looking glue on the lips of another woman , Peter Casariego Córdoba. Another gem from the publisher that is revolutionizing contemporary English poetry already said Casimiro Parker )

0 comments:

Post a Comment