Friday, January 28, 2011

Dresses For Your Boobs




} {MY LIPS

Sentinel
plant my tree and clouds leaves
hurts me
River Rolls - Royce
the sound of your song singing
ro
thrown out the window of your trip
River Rolls - Royce
flowing river river
wealthy know that hurts me
the sound of your song singing
gasoline
quenching constant flight of my branches.



} {MY LIPS

all dream
all crave water your body
a million gardeners
a million gardeners
hiring practices
stereotyping girls staring

expert masseurs
Shanghai born and unborn
English and French.
But I've decided.
you choose me I will open
your body
let me cut the ribbon and scissors
has
bring scissors and
my soul.



} { MARIE

Marie Young
aromatic
whose nails are

butterfly whose eyes are
metal stag

vogue approaches Kierkegaard.
The humble employee

dreamer.
His trembling nostrils

as small graves removed

desecrated by a new sensation.



(and more poems from counterpoetry , poets Antilogía reversed. If a woman breaks your heart, look for glue on the lips of another woman , Peter Casariego Córdoba. Another gem the publisher that is revolutionizing contemporary English poetry already said Casimiro Parker )

0 comments:

Post a Comment