Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unlocked Voicemailbox On Nortel



As I said in this infamous blog, I recently took my jacket and pants. Well, I also stole the bonus of the train, but that's beside the point. Two days later I got a gripazo rilas you. The eferalgan became the basis of my diet. He slept little and mostly during the day. Now I'm in my room, but the symptoms resolve and renewed energy to use my writing.
What is done in this sect / residence when one gets bad? Watch movies and series (I miss the last five episodes of LOST). Read stories Andersen, who pa thing I am in Denmark. Being hooked to the internet. Go to room to hold talks Pasquale more depressing than usual. Lie on a couch in the kitchen, which lost soul, waiting for someone to offer me something to eat (a potato, a little soup, a mushroom), since my pantry was empty. Juggling less weak at times.
There were some activities, however, could not skip. On Saturday, for example, I worked on moving Dalia, who is going to live in Hoje Taastrup. Josema father and I helped to load the furniture into a van. My room has won a rug and a table, and Korallen has lost his only flower girl name.
Another event was Saturday, the Hollywood Party. Had to go dressed as someone famous. I went to Jack in The Shining (here's Joohnnnyyyy!). Costumes acclaimed (mine was ignored but critically acclaimed) were four Nemo Amys Winehouse and a whole orange. Sick as he was, I left the party a few minutes.

- Josema, WHITE, DAVID AND PAULA WINEHOUSE -

- MIKEL ME WITH THAT OF THE OWNER OF PLAYBOY IBA -

The next morning dawned soleadísimo, so I entertained me, I went Nemo home and went to Fakta. It was Sunday, not a soul. It may sound strange, but it was one of the times in my life where I've noticed the absolute silence around me. Until my feet on the street seemed no sound.
the afternoon got worse. Korallen wandered until the Italian girls (two girls cute and very nice), seeing me in such a miserable state, I was invited to a piece of cake. Then, without even dinner, I fell into bed surrendered.
Yesterday, making a superhuman effort, I went to class, because otherwise I can not take the exam on Friday. Ate in the canteen and went to Copenhagen to meet my friend Leti. It is a companion to the UMA sent a short to a contest in Denmark and have been selected. It'll be a week in a hotel in Copenhagen, and I will guide you as you can. I was thrilled to see her, and we talked at length (especially gossip of the faculty, and future implications of the Erasmus experience.) Entertain Strøget we walked by and Christianshavn, we take a hot chocolate and strolled along the canals of Christiania to the Opera, farther than I had ever gone. I have to say (!), Probably because of the joy of seeing one side of the outer life, the disease is substantially dissolved, and spent the afternoon with little regrets or aches, enjoying warm temperature and sunlight. This morning
Leti prayed he saw the mermaid, the Black Diamond and the Cathedral, because I'm fed up. In the afternoon go to see her and have dinner at a restaurant. More not anticipate events. Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment