Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pamplet For Blood Donation

The Black Cobra The equation of Malabar

Yesterday morning I went to class. A funny foreign professor gave us a talk on how to talk, and so much fun. Rafa, meanwhile, took a walk on RUC. We ate together in the canteen, I went back to class and he went to the library to browse. At three o'clock we met again and we walked up to Roskilde.
The road was nice, we stopped several times to juggle (by the way, I know you do with four balls crossed) and we ate an orange stolen from my apartment. We arrived at the port, where we investigate the operation of a drawbridge. We strolled near the hostel where I stayed the first night in Denmark, and then up to the cathedral, while trying to find a formula to define the difficulty of juggling a movement based on the number of balls and the number of hands. We did not find the formula but it was clear that more hands, less difficulty.
buy groceries, and since it started raining, we decided to Trekroner. Rice had dinner and then Rafa was playing Parcheesi to Sofa Kitchen and I stayed a while chatting with some friends. Then I went to the kitchen of Parcheesi, which were running the game. Well, there was the odd incident with drug traffickers and police, but I still have to do a book review true and complete.
In the fourth, we discuss a little about the nature of the gravitons and slept.
Rafa went this morning at seven. To me it hurt a little belly, so I left him at the door. I still wonder if it would safely to the station if no setbacks would take the train to Copenhagen and the bus to Oslo. Are Good news but not news, so good.
I was dallying a while, then practiced a bit of juggling, existentialist had a conversation with Pasquale and went to eat at the canteen. We played a little foosball and was wandering the chemistry labs until a teacher gave me many Saborio. A while ago it snowed a little, thus confirming the chaotic climate in this country. Now I'm in my room, thinking about time and space, in what has been, and what comes next. Yesterday

0 comments:

Post a Comment