Thursday, April 16, 2009

Electrick Tortur Movies

Post unsubstantiated

The eleven opened at 17.00 landed the plane from Stockholm to Copenhagen airport. In came, returning earlier than expected and the Kingdom of Denmark, a plaintive Ricardo (I), with stomach pains.
Much has happened since the last post. It is raining figuratively, because they are doing some very sunny days (too much perhaps because the sun rises at half past four), hot, often windy, very nice. Yesterday, taking advantage of the weather and the huge amount of free time we enjoy Roskilde went to a picnic. We took the covers (this is also figuratively, because now that I think we had no blankets) in the park beside the cathedral, we took bread, ham, cheese and apples, and which chapter of The Five, we were there in the afternoon. Then we ate ice cream and back home.
Last night we had a barbecue in honor of several birthdays. We lit two fires, fuel which was an old mattress that I helped to destroy. Meat, chips, etc.. The party was very good. Marianne went to walk around Korallen, and we had fun in the Danish Kitchen ass playing (card game) with some Danes. When we returned to the party, she had changed nature due to unscrew and open hoses. Having regard to the calico, I retreated to my room.
room that is in shambles. I am writing from the couch. To my left is the unmade bed, his pajamas, dirty clothes, messy blankets, hat and scarf. Before the table is cluttered with papers, and even window cleaning sim (I forgot to post in this blog nefarious April 1 graciosillos I painted a window on the outside, because that day is the day of the innocent for the French) . On the right is still a crowded mattress sheets, dirty clothes, clean clothes, and even Stockholm backpack still half undone. Behind me, piece of furniture in wood, lies a giant Toblerone White, whose presence soothes me.

- MESITA IN THE GARDEN OF Korall. And NOTE THE SUNLIGHT -

Future plans: After publishing this unsubstantiated post, I'll go look for your room Pasquale; cross some pessimistic and sorrowful words, and we go to the bar. Spend an afternoon in the library trying to write a five-page speech, and then invited me to a cafe on the lake. The thing looks good, but should contribute something. In The Five always had pastries, but I still do not know what are the pastries. Again I
old ways, friends and fellow readers. I still have two months lost in Roskilde.

0 comments:

Post a Comment